We have had many people ask about making a donation to Mike and Carolyn

For anyone wanting to make a donation to Mike and Carolyn, you may go to any Frost Bank branch and tell them you would like to make a donation to the "Michael E. Fosdick and Carolyn Fosdick Benefit Account". Thank you to everyone who has donated.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mike Is Coming "Home"

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Mike should be on his way home today. When I say home I mean, on his way to the rehab hospital in San Antonio. I only have a few quick minutes to update and then I have to head to the hospital. All the paperwork needed to transfer Mike went through very quickly. I still don't have the exact location address or visiting hours, so I'll post those as soon as possible.

Paperwork is still being processed for Carolyn's transfer, so we don't know when hers will happen. They have told me that it should, at most, be a few days but you know how things go with paperwork and insurance requirements. As soon as I know more I will let everyone know.

1 comment:

sylver said...

hi, this is Sylvia who had a business with your mother. I am so sorry to hear about her. Pleas e-mail me sylver1937@comcast.net and give me the details. I heard about the blog from some friends in Bourne.
My prayers are with you and the family. Your mother is a very strong person and will be getting better.
Sylvia Mitchell in Kentucky